Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crockpot Pizza



There have been a couple of these floating around, but this is the one we tried and LOOOOVE!!  It's basically just baking already cooked ingredients to make it all meld into gooey deliciousness, and you could just bake it a bit.  However, part of what I love about this is getting it together during afternoon nap and then letting it crock.  That way, when we are ready for dinner, all I have to do is slide out the plates!  

DO follow all directions and use both cheeses.  Also, cook the noodles al dente, so as to prevent mush.  Sure, it can be played with, and I did that a couple times....  But it was best when I followed directions to the T(And used extra pepperoni).  This one was a win for sure!  

http://crockpotofgold.com/crock-pot-pizza/

(posted on behalf of Carla)

1 comment:

  1. My crockpot is my new favorite thing! I love making dinner at nap time and not having to worry about it when 5 O'Clock hits. This looks delish!

    ReplyDelete