Sunday, August 26, 2012

Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes

This comes together in about 5 minutes(if that). It only uses one pan. And it is WONDERFUL!! Delicious! And (relatively) healthy. The chicken was so moist and flavorful. That was the best part. I will be using this as a "Welcome New Baby" meal this year at MOPS. It could also be a "Sorry You Are Not Well" meal(the Dads and kids still eat, even when we dont). It could be a "Happy Moving Day" meal.... Pretty endless, and a great way to bless someone! Or, it could be a great way to get a decent dinner on the table in a pinch. LOL

I loved it, my husband loved it and my son liked it. LOL I used the full stick of butter the first time, but don't be afraid! When you serve, most of it stays in the pan. And there is a lot in the pan. So, the next time I used 3/4 a stick. Just as good and less butter waste Too much less and I fear drying out.

http://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/2012/08/green-beans-chicken-potatoes.html

(posted on behalf of Carla)

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the italinan seasoning pack? i couldn't find it in the grocery store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie I don't think they sell them in Canada. You can make your own though - search it on Pinterest. It's just a combination of spices and powders.

    ReplyDelete