Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Copycat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets

So...all this Chick-Fil-A controversy lately has had me craving nuggets! I know my husband wouldn't appreciate me picking up fast food for dinner every day, so when I saw the copycat nugget recipe, you can bet I pinned it just as fast as my chubby little fingers would let me!

The original pin:
via
I am NOT good at frying things. At all. Which is a shame because I'm Southern. But thanks to the picture tutorial found in the blog linked to the pin, they turned out great! I did not make the dipping sauce, so I don't know how it tasted, but the nuggets were pretty spot on. 10/10 will cook again!

My attempt: Success!
Final Verdict: Pintastic!!

-Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Seconded on awesomeness. I suggest a little more salt and pickle juice.

    Trying to make full chicken breasts for sandwiches tonight.

    ReplyDelete